Information collected by Touchmobi
As explained below, information collection is broadly classified under the following categories
- When you use or interact with Touchmobi’s services.
- When you install or use the Touchmobi’s plugin.
- When you view or respond to advertisements served by us or on our behalf.
- Direct Information provide us with, case-n-point, on registration with us, you will be directly sharing information while using the platform like such as name, email address, and other registration information. As required, you might be entitled to provide additional information about self in situations such as providing us phone number reach seek customer support.
- Usage information could refer to general click stream behavior, web pages viewed (including the URL addresses and content of such pages), search queries from which you are directed to a page, navigation from page to page through our publisher networks, time spent on each page, items that you click or select, IP address, cookie-based information, information about geographic location (e.g., derived from IP address), and Internet Service Provider.
- Technical information could refer OS, device type and processing capacity and internet connectivity preferences like WIFI, 3G etc.
Information from Third Parties
- We are may receive non-personal information (e.g., demographic information such as zip code) from our publishers, advertiser, and other third parties.
Information use by Touchmobi
Usage of information can classified under the following broad need based situations
Provide latest offerings for products and services of Posu.me, Inc. and our partners, publishers, advertiser and other third parties. We may look to use Direct Information, Usage Information and/or Technical Information (alone or in combination) to assemble non-personal, demographic and behavioral information to group users that share a common interest into “Audience Segments.” These Audience Segments are not information that reveal user identity but defines user personality; for example, these segments may reveal a user’s geo or his interest in cars, but these segments would not reveal the name, e-mail address, phone number, mailing address, or user name of any specific individual. This audience segments may be used for the following functions
- To create a match between advertising content and interested users.
- To provide assistance and direction to publishers, advertiser and other third parties
- to create advertisements that maybe of high interest or use to the audience
In case, personally identifiable information (e.g., name) is publicly available through third party websites (e.g., social networks), we may seek consent to use that information in conjunction with services that we offer. However, we never disclose personal information without consent.
Touchmobi does not collect or use PII on its platform. The non-PII data that is collected will be used manage, operate, optimize and enhance the capabilities of the platform. Touchmobi platform may enable its clients or partners to use the non-PII data that they collect, to buy or sell advertisements. Examples where non-PII information is used includes:
- Frequency capping to limit the number of times an ad is shown on a device.
Personally identifiable information, maybe disclosed under the following situations
- Optimizing targeting and bid values based on attributes like interest, demographic, device information, and past performance of ads based on those attributes.
- If it is required to do so by law, regulation or other government authority.
- Showing ads based on related to the context (app, device capabilities) in which they are displayed.
- Reporting aggregated statistics.
- Touchmobi mobile DSP platform does not use web-browser cookies. Mobile software systems such as Apple iOS or Google Play Services provide an opt-out choice for in-app advertisements. This choices will be communicated to companies providing in-app advertisements. Touchmobi will comply with those choices whenever communicated to our platform. To use these mechanisms, please consult your device settings.
Information Shared for Advertising
The purpose of using non-personally identifiable Direct Information, Usage Information and/or Technical Information with third party advertisers and publishers is to assist us and them in providing advertising that is highly relevant and interesting to the discussed audience target segment. Our third party partners, advertisers and publishers may use a combination of information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) in order to provide advertisements that have the highest probability of being interesting to the end user.
How to Contact Us