EDITORIAL AND CONTENT GUIDELINES
– Content or material promoting or containing links related to pornographic, adult sexual, obscene or that contain
sexually explicit images or activity; or
– Content or materials promoting or containing links related to gambling, online casinos, tobacco, alcohol and/or
– Content or materials promoting or containing links related to illegal activities including but not limited to illegal
drugs, terrorism, criminal activities; or
– Content or materials promoting or containing links related with graphic or explicit violence or is discriminatory,
hate, offensive, defamatory or profane; or
– Content or materials promoting or containing links that is disparaging to SMAATO or any of its Publishers or Ads
– Content or materials promoting or containing links that are libelous, harassing, abusive, fraudulent, unlawful; or
– Content that has links or promotes activities that are understood or seen as Internet abuse including but not limited
to, use of spyware, corrupted files viruses, or other materials that are intended to or damage or render inoperable
software of hardware; or
– Content or materials promoting or containing links that violates or infringes upon any third party intellectual
property rights or any other third party rights.
MOBILE ADVERTISEMENT STYLE & GRAMMAR GUIDELINES
– Proper grammar conventions should be followed.
– Use of common text message abbreviations is permitted.
MOBILE ADVERTISEMENT LINKS & PHONE NUMBERS GUIDELINES
– Advertiser’s destination URL must be viewable in mobile web browsers.
– Advertiser’s destination URL must link to a working mobile website written in a supported markup language
(xhtml, wml, chtml, or html for PDAs).
– Advertiser may not link to an email address or a file (for example, an image, audio, video, or document file that
requires an additional program or application to open or run).
– The landing page for Advertisement cannot be under construction.
– Advertiser’s destination URL must link to an actual mobile web page with content relevant to the applicable
– Advertiser’s destination URL must work properly.
– “Click-to-call” numbers must connect customers to advertiser’s business.
– Phone numbers must be functional.
– Phone numbers may not connect customers to a fax number.
– Phone numbers must be local or domestic to the country advertiser’s Advertisements are targeting.
– Telephone numbers must use the correct format for the target country.
– Toll or fee-based telephone numbers that require additional payment by the caller are not allowed.
– No “Random Shuffle” Banners or Auto Redirect HTML script
– No iFrame , JS script only
– No popup script
– No Ad images switching after Creative approved by Ad Quality Team.
Warning : User account are banned with repeating these behavior to violate our Terms And Conditions and Content Guidelines. Touchmobi Media Company Limited are reserved the right of the final decision with any violation of advertising Terms in Touchmobi DSP.
Last Updated on : 05 Sept, 2014